Esthetics Instructor Training & Laser Supervisor Training
Share your knowledge and experience with others, and become licensed to do so
800 clock hours
Small Class Sizes
This means MORE hands-on training for you.
Ready for the AZ Licensing Exam
IMAj students have a 97% pass rate
Picture yourself in the front of a classroom or in a clinic sharing your knowledge and experiences with others who want to enter the exciting world of aesthetics and lasers! Our program teaches Licensed Aestheticians and Certified Laser Technician professionals the skills needed to enter into a rewarding career as a professional Aesthetics and Cosmetic Laser instructor.
- Have an active aesthetician license
- Have at least 1 year field experience
- 800 Clock Hours clock hours
- 27 Weeks (Monday - Thursday, 8am - 5pm)
- Meets Arizona Board of Cosmetology training requirements for Aesthetic Instructor License
- Meets Arizona Bureau of Radiation Control requirements for Supervising Laser Technician
- GI Bill® Eligible