Fusion Laser Program
Don't live in Arizona? Complete your class-time at home to help reduce the time you must come for hands-on training!
40 hours of online training
48 hrs of hands-on training
Small Class Sizes
This means MORE hands-on training for you.
Ready for the AZ Licensing Exam
IMAj students have a 97% pass rate
We are excited to introduce our new Fusion program. This is a great alternative for working individuals or those who live out of the area, who cannot commit to our traditional Laser Technician program Mon-Thurs. 8-5 on campus.
With Laser training from IMAj Institute, our students have gone on to work in Med Spa's, Dr.'s offices, Plastic Surgeon's offices, and even opened their own businesses. IMAj Institute has all of the tools you need to be successful in whatever direction your career in medical aesthetics leads you.
There are two parts to our Fusion Laser program:
Online Training Lecture Program
- available 24 hours per day
- no pre-requisite requirements for participation
- includes Laser Safety Officer certification (LSO)
- start at any time
- take up to 12 months to complete the online course
- instructors are standing by to help answer any questions you may have by email or phone
On-campus Hands-On Training (Can be done in as little as 2 weeks)
- includes comprehensive Certification Training in an array of laser and energy devices of your choice
- complete required labs on days and times that are convenient to you
- the Fusion program will provide you with the experience and confidence to be ready to take your career in a new direction
- specific laser and other energy based technologies for our students to work with on-campus as they prepare for the medical spa industry
- learn how to use lasers and energy devices for the following treatments of your choice, including: collagen synthesis, sculptor body shaping, skin rejuvenation IPL, tattoo reduction, pigment reduction, vascular reduction, carbon facials, scar/stretch mark reduction, acne therapies, cellulite reduction, and much more.
The Fusion program is far from a "crash course".
With 25 years of experience in medical laser research and education, this program was carefully designed to prepare you for long-term success.
With greater efficiencies to our teaching module, we are able to pass these savings on to you. Our new Fusion program is available at a reduced tuition of only $8,500! This price includes everything except your uniforms ($200), registration ($200), and laser licensing fee ($30).
- Tuition : $8,500
- 40 hours online training | 48 hours on-campus training
- Includes Comprehensive Certification Training in an array of Laser, IPL, HFMC & RF Technologies
- Laser Safety Officer Certification is Included
- Includes preparation for Arizona Esthetician Licensing Exam
- Arizona Bureau of Radiation Control Approved Program