Learn how to select & perform the best type of chemical peel for all different types of skin.
8 Hour Training
Small Class Sizes
This means MORE hands-on training for you.
IMAj ProSkills courses help you stay ahead in this ever-changing career field.
Our Chemical Peels Training Course will teach you how to select the best type of chemical peel for all different types of skin for the best results. You will learn how different chemicals work and different methods of application.
You will be prepared to provide your clients with the brighter smoother and more refined complexion they are looking for.
The benefits of chemical peels include:
> Improving the skin's color, clarity, tone and texture > Stimulating new collagen and healthy skin cell growth, resulting in a radiant complexion > Reducing discoloration caused by sun damage
- Total of 8 hours training course
- 4 hour training on Alpha Hydroxy acid facials
- 4 hour training on Beta Hydroxy acid facials
- Understand different types of acids and their uses
- Learn the importance of pH levels
- Become proficient at pre and post care for chemical peels
- Know the proper methods of application
- Learn how to treat ethnic skin types
- Recieve a certificate of completion
- Tuition: $350
- Optional Chemical Peel Kit ($500) includes:
> 1-4oz bottle of Image Glycolic peel
> 1-4oz bottle of Image Lactic peel
> 1 bottle of Image Jessner peel
> 1 bottle of Image Salicylic peel
> 1 Back Bar size of Image Ageless Cleanser
> 1 Back Bar size of Image SPF 30
> 2 Stainless steel bowls
> 1 Dampen Dish
> 1 Fan brush
> 1 box of gloves
> 1 sleeve of 4X4 esthetic wipes
> 1 sleeve of 2x2 esthetic gauze
- *Only available to licensed professionals